Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I left my husband and moved in with my new partner. I was hoping

Customer Question

I left my husband and moved in with my new partner. I was hoping that my youngest daughter would move in with me (11 years old) but she is refusing to have anything to do with my partner.
My husband of 18years will not pay me any money, I do not work and he earns good money.i understand that he has the children at home, but would like some spousal maintenance. What am I entitled to ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.How much is the matrimonial home worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?What income do you each have?What work have you looked for?