Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My name is ***** ***** and I are are going through

Customer Question

Hello my name is jackie
My husband and I are are going through a seperation and we are attending a meadator.
This gentleman has informed us that he feels our case is 50/50.
We are no in a predicament that our monthly outgoings will be higher than our incoming when living separately, just wondering how will this work out financially as we have one dependant also and we cannot live together as a couple
Thanking you
Jackie
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor in England and Wales – please may I ask: do you reside in England and Wales? Just si that we can get you the right help from the correct professional for you. Kind Regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I live in the Republic of Ireland
Hello Thank you for clarifying that for me. I will opt out so that one of my colleagues can assist you. Kind Regards Caroline
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi can my fee be refunded please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi its now been 24hrs since I asked your professional on an urgent matter.. as I have emailed not received and further information I am asking for no further correspondence a drink my fee to be reinstated back into my bank account
This service was if no assistance to me. The matter is now closed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi its now been 24hrs since I asked of your professional assistance an urgent matter.. as I have not received and further information I am asking for no further correspondence a that my money to be reinstated back into my bank account
This service was if no assistance to me. The matter is now closed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
4.14 pm
Hi can you please reinstate my money back into my account please