Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I completed my Form E and sent it into the courts. I was

I completed my Form E and sent it into the courts. I was advised to fill it out as soon as possible to submit to the courts. It went in with a mix of typed print as well as hand written. It's not very pretty.I know have updated information.How can I go about submitting an updated Form E to the courts? And will I be penalized for changing information?Thanks,
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. If you wish to submit an amended Form E, you can do this and include a covering letter to the Court explaining why you are submitting the amended form and not to rely on the previous Form E. You should also be agreeing a date with the other party to exchange the Form E.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you