Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Form E questions:My ex completed her form E and submitted

Form E questions:My ex completed her form E and submitted 4 months before I did. Therefore when we exchanged up to date information, and I received dated financials. When exchanged Form E's.. is it necessary to have like for like. So 12 months of date covering the same period?Are children's bank account required on Form E's? Theoretically, if a child is 2 years old they have no ability to deposit or withdraw cash... the adult controls the account. does this account need to be listed on the Form E?thanks
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. The initial financial disclosure should cover 12 months prior to the date of the Form E.In relation to the children's bank accounts, these should also be disclosed under "capital- other assets". If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you