have already had decree nisi but I was too stressed to go to court and backed out at last minute for health reasons. Today is the day he can apply for the absolute if he wants but I have already been told to pay 3 days ago sum of £1010 by his solicitor and threatened with enforcement proceedings otherwise.
surely his solicitors could look at options for payment in instalments rather than outright payment I cant afford. The bill is in his name sent by email shouldn't it be in writing sent to me?
so if I propose to pay by instalments they have to back off from pursuing enforcement? they did not wait for me to receive the decree absolute first which is normal procedure, and have been pushy by asking for this early.
what amount do you suggest is reasonable?
Thanks £50 per week is the same as £200 per month but I will suggest £200-£300 to be on the reasonable side as they have been very unreasonable and not followed procedure throughout, worthy of reporting to SRA.