Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Child arrangements order in place a year. Error on

Customer Question

Child arrangements order in place for over a year. Error on it but myself and my ex wife agreed in court verbally the children should be collected from mums rather than school on my weekend to save them having to take belongings to school.
After 12 months of this arrangement working, mum is now trying to apply the exact terms of the order, including the error. Despite collecting the children late and asking to have them back early and not complying with the Christmas arrangements. It's only an hour difference, she has given me no valid reason and only 2 weeks to comply. Any advice would be appreciated
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. You (or your solicitors) should write to the court and request the correction be made under the "slip rule". The difficulty you have is that it should have been done straight away so that if there are any written records of the original order (barrister/solicitor or judicial notes) then they will be easily accessible. However, this may still be a possibility.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.