Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have received a poor quality of legal representative, both

I have received a poor quality of legal representative, both by the solicitors and by the barrister. My ex wife and I have agreed and given our consent for judge to give the order. In the order the court has ordered my ex to pay the lump sum money to my solicitor. As he doesn't represent me should the money to be sent to him. Do I need to ask the court to amend the order so that my ex can send the money to me and not my previous solicitor.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, as they are no longer representing you will need to submit an amended consent order to court for approval .I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you