Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I need advice regards ***** ***** that was left to the grand

Customer Question

Hi I need advice regards ***** ***** that was left to the grand children by my late father but it could only be sold after his brother either passed away or was re homed which has now happened last June 2015 when he moved in with me due to health problems the house was empty for 4 months so I agreed that my niece and her partner ( she is in the will) could live there till she had saved up a deposit for a rental on another property a rent of £250 per month was agreed which has never been paid as her parents installed a new bathroom in lue of rent which on request I have never received a copy of the invoice even though I have requested one so as the to agreement verbally 6 months is now up so I need to know what to do next please as my sons are now requesting the house be sold
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstAre you the Executor of the Will?