13262538

I need to obtain a divorce, how dod I do it

Customer Question

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstHow long have you been married and why do you now wish to end it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
17 year - we have not been together for 10 years and i wish to move on. We have 4 children together and they are all with me. what can i do
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
For clarity - you have lived apart for more than five years?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
In that case - do you have an address for him?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes - do you need it?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No just checking that there would be no problems.You can issue s Petition based on the fact that you have lived apart for more than 5 years.The details are herehttps://www.gov.uk/divorce/file-for-divorceAll you will need to do is prove that he has seen your petition.If you think he will not return the paperwork then spend an extra £100 or so and get a process server to serve the papers on him personallyI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details