Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Im really devestated at the moment having been separated from

Customer Question

im really devestated at the moment having been separated from my 2 children aged 5 and 8. I need to appeal but its taking me some time and I'm 2 days past the deadline already. will an appeal out of time still be accepted? Also how can I identify errors of law to use as my grounds for appeal? could you give examples perhaps? the children were placed with there dad. the la sought a care order or a supervision order on the basis the children leave my care and go there dad due to concerns about me and my parenting....I have prohibitied steps I cant even go in the school fortnightly supervised contact...ive never been so long from my children since they were born. please help.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstFor clarity - were these Care Proceedings and when was the Final Order made?