Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My child maintenance requirement stopped when my daughter left

My child maintenance requirement stopped when my daughter left school and child benefit ceased, can she now go back to school or college after a year to carry on education and be eligible for child support again ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can the mother go back to the CSM and open a new case ?
Hi, thank you for your question. If your daughter is younger than 20 and goes on to study A-levels or a government approved training course then the mother can submit a new application to the CMS.I appreciate that this may not be the answer you would have hoped for, but if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you