Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I had a 40% settlement on my ex husbands pension, on talking

I had a 40% settlement on my ex husbands pension, on talking to him he said he moved it to bonds in Australia on advice from a financial advisor and has lost it all. Where do I stand on this please.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if a court order was made in relation to this as part of divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it was agreed in Slough County Court in 1999
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please also confirm that this is a one off question which I have paid for and that you wont be charging the £26 every month.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming - yes this should be a one off cost and not a monthly subscription. Given that there is a court order and your ex-husband has failed to comply with it, you will need to apply to court to enforce the order under form D11 and a £155 court fee to the court that made the order.