13262538

My ex wife is a pub manger and on Monday found out she was

My ex wife is a pub manger and on Monday found out she was moving to a different pub the following day over 200 miles without any consultation with me. We have 2 children together and she told the boys school on Monday they will not be going back again without any consultation with me . I have shared access and the boys stayed with me 50% of the time. I want them to stay at this school and be cared for by me. The school issue is urgent is there anything I can do to stop this?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
8 and 6 , the school they have been removed from is the only school they have attended and I still live local to the school. I would be able to make provisions to take and collect as I work locally to this school.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you know where your ex and the children are now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only from a third party and I have no idea about any new school, what its called where it is etc???
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You should make an urgent (and I mean tomorrow) applictaion for a Prohibited Steps Order stating that the Children cannot be registered at a new school and a Specific Issue Order stating that the Children should be returned to the are - and to school immediately until the Court can decide whether or not the move is in the best interest of the children.the form you need is herehttp://www.family-law-advice.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/C100-Form.pdfand the dee is £215.It is an Urgent application - and you can ask for an immediate order regarding their return to school.Please ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have printed this form off , where do I send this one I have completed it??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it also talks about solicitors details, do I leave it blank
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Your local Family Court - and yes you leave it blank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your assistance , I will apply to Leeds Family Court as soon as it opens
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Good luck I hope all goes well