Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

There, I am hoping you can help, I am Currently

Customer Question

Hi There, I am hoping you can help, I am Currently undergoing a battle in the family court to get contact with my daughter who is almost 3 years old, However I am a registered sex offender and this is becoming difficult (as i expected) the offence was 10 year ago and other then this I have a clean reccord, This is not the first time i have been to family court- In fact A order was made so i could have supervised contact with my daughter ever 2 weeks for 3 hours, I was more then happy with this the order was going well untill recently when there was a break down in comunication and the mother refused to make my daughter available for contact. I then Made a Enforcment application to the court. However Social services and the mother are trying to get the contact reduced to 3 hours a month. I am due in court on monday help
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhy are they looking to reduce the time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Social Services are Recomending the reduced time because in the "long term" she will maybe come looking for me and I will have more of a chance to groom her
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What age group did your offence relate to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Victim was 14 While I was 21 It was the one time
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OkWhen you went to court for contact what did the Section 7 report say about it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Section 7 report?
were would i find that
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
A long report made when you first applied for contact
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no Section 7 report but she has wrote that the report has been made in accordance of section 7 of the childrens act
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is the one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What information do you need from it
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What was the recommendation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Local Authourity Reccomends that contact should take place every 4 week on a Saturday Between 9am untill 12pm
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Did they address the risk factors which the latest Social worker has mentioned
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am Sorry I dont understand What I quoted above was An reccomendation From the Social Worker
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe it would help matters if a sent you the report ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That would not be legal!Right so in fact this was the Report Ordered by the court regarding contact?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What would not be legal ?
And yes the Court ordered statements from myself the other partie Cafcass and Social Services
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you look at the first page it tells you not to share it with anyone - so you would have to email it rather than share it on here!I am a little confused.You said that you had a court order for contact on a fortnightly basis which you have applied to enforce.Why did the Court order a new report?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am Not sure, basicly there was a couple of comunication errors that lead to 2 contacts been missed so the mother stopped contact and i had to go to court with an enforcment application and the district judge (who made the original order) asked for all the reports again and is treating it like a new order.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When was the Order first made?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
february 2015 ... Update So i have been to court today and the judge as ordered a interim order that i see her 3 hours per month with another hearing so i can question the parties
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So the firs report in February saw no problems with your record.However the one this year doesHave you compared the two to work out why they changed their minds?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have compared and there is no change .... Only its a diferent social worker now who "views things diferently"
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OkThats helpfulDo you have details of the qualifications of both Social Workers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i dont am afriad
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just checked the original social service report and the author does not give her credentials
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Often on the first page?