Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I had a MPS hearing recently. Is it possible to get the

I had a MPS hearing recently. Is it possible to get the transcript of the court dialogue.. I know they are all recorded, just wondering if possible... and how I would be able to get it.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. It is not usual for such recordings to be accessible to parties unless there is exceptional reason. There is detailed information about this here:https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/publications/practice-direction-access-to-audio-recordings-of-proceedings/I appreciate that this may not be the answer you would have hoped for, but if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you