Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Order made against me in family court. Judge allowed blatant

Customer Question

Order made against me in family court. Judge allowed blatant lies from ex partner, who had not provided papers to court or me. Was given two hours to copy my papers etc. I am appealing judgment, but forms very difficult. Am retired and disabled. Where can I get help with all of this please
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please could you confirm what the application was for and if a final order has been made, if so what order?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He said money used to establish a home for us was loan to me. This is not true, as we had previously lived together in MY house, and new place was for both of us. HE was main applicant on application for this house. Due to his abusive behaviour, I decided that there was no point in continuing relationship. He had his own house anyway, which if we had been able to fix problems, he would have given up. I also used my money to help establish this place.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judge ordered me to pay over 7,000 including court costs. I intend to appeal of course and also have case suspended until case heard in Newcastle
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will need expert help completing forms etc as I am not familiar with law, and also have difficulty understanding form
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you need any more info.???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my reply.???
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My colleague has opted out - my name is ***** ***** I shall try to help youCan you give me an overview of the assets - and how the court divided them between you?