Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Do i need a solicitor in a family court hearing ?

Customer Question

do i need a solicitor in a family court hearing ?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. You do not necessarily require a solicitor for a hearing, however, it makes matters easier if you do have one as there will have to be direct communications with the other party, and if she is not represented then it can make things more difficult.I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.