13262538

My son is 16 and his girlfriend is 15, she is pregnant, he

Customer Question

My son is 16 and his girlfriend is 15, she is pregnant, he does not want her to keep it and has told her and her family, she has decided to keep the baby.
They are both in the same school year and have just started their exams, my son is hoping to go to college.
Her family have said they will take responsibility for everything,
my question is when will my son have to pay maintenance as he will not be earning any money for at least 2-3 years.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.Your son has no say in whether or not his ex girlfriend has the baby - it is entirely up to her.he will be liable to pay maintenance as soon as he has any income of more than £7 a weekPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel any account I have with.
Please do not take any more money from my pay pal account.
Thank you for your quick answer.
Rachel.