Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I had a court order issued 18th May 2016 in favour of my

I had a court order issued 18th May 2016 in favour of my son.It read:
It is Ordered that
Non molestation order made on the 8th December 2015 is discharged and the applicantion is dismissed.
Applicant to pay Respondent's costs,summarily assessed in the sum of £3500 plus VAT.Not to be enforced without further order.
Detailed assessment of Applicant's legally aided costs.
My question is :"How does he go about getting the further order for costs or is it automattically dealt with?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Is he the Applicant or the Respondent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I cannot take a phone call at the moment, but if you are able to provide the information requested I can continue to assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** fine
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Is he the Applicant or the Respondent?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Respondent, he was awarded costs
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Firstly the Applicant should be formally served with the court order and reference made to the costs awarded to him. Options should be given as to how payment can be settled (usually though his solicitors if he is represented) as well as a date by which it is to be settled and for the Applicant to be put on notice that he will pursue enforcement if it is not settled.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My counsel finally got back to me she advises going back to same judge and asking for "further order" he specified I am seeing solicitor next week
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the update - hope it goes in your favour