13262538

At 2007 I started divorce proceeding,which was completed in

Good morning. At 2007 I started divorce proceeding,which was completed in the end of this year. From this marriage I have got a daughter Ksenia,was born at 26-05-2006 in UK, for whom I am paying child maintenance to the Child Support Agency. Since this time I have got a lot of trouble from my ex, came to my house any time,asked for a addition financial help,even she lived with another man. Worth of that she told me what Ksenia not my daughter. I still paying maintenance,but I would like to find out is the true official, and to prevent my ex any intention to be involved in my family life. Romans.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What contact do you have with your daughter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last time in the 28 of by phone, she asked me to bring birthday present to her in the her aunt house straight after 40 minutes. She was last year in my house August.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

So you never have her alone?

Would you like to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Firstly I would like to make official DNR test to make sure, because my ex no study person at all and she just wants a money. How I can do this?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate that you wish to be certain the child is yours - but if she is will you want more contact?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately she is under her mother foot and doesn't want come to my house. That's why I want to go through law court to make sure what her crazy mother live alone my family and don't send dirty messages against myself and my family.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

The way forward is for you to apply to the court for a Child arrangement order and within that ask for a DNA test based on what your ex has said to you.

You need to attend Mediation Informtaion and Assessment meeting first - but then can apply to the Court for a Child Arrangement Order using a form C100 and paying the fee of £215.

You will of course also have to pay for the DNA test

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long time taking all these proceedings ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

It will take between three and six months

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please tell me again step by step where I can to go and what could be the charges.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You need to attend Mediation Informtaion and Assessment meeting first

You can find a local mediator on the website here

www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk

How much it costs depends on the Mediator.

If that fails then you apply to the family court local to the child using this form

http://www.fosterslegal.co.uk/documents/New%20From%20C100-eng.pdf

The fee is £215