Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex-husband and i had a hearing on 09/05/2016 Pending Suit

Hi, my ex-husband and i had a hearing on 09/05/2016 for Maintenance Pending Suit for my ex husband to pay me the interim financial order until our divorce is final. Unfortunately, my ex did not attend the hearing on that day. However, the judge made an order for him to pay me monthly even though he wan't there. My ex refuses to obey this order an pay me any money. He only agreeing to pay his CSA amount towards our 4-yearl-old son. How could I enforce it and what forms do I need to fill in? Kind Regards, Nargilya
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. To apply to enforce the order you will need to submit an application under form D50K and a £155 court fee. The form is here: http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/0863/D50K.pdf

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your advise.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you - I hope it goes well. If you have any questions in the future you can ask for me directly by starting your question For Harris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your wishes. I surely will.