Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My partner and I had a joint tenancy on a housing

Customer Question

My partner and I had a joint tenancy on a housing association property under Mr and Mrs Khalifa. We have now broken up and she is currently staying at the property under the name of Ms Shaikh. As I am the main proposer and my name is ***** ***** the tenancy agreement, am I allowed to ask her to leave, or am I allowed to gain entry to the property?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Are/were you married to each other and are there any court orders in relation to the property?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are no court orders. We only had a religious marriage not married in the court of law