How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I'm a mother of 2 children with disabilities I'm divorced

Customer Question

I'm a mother of 2 children with disabilities I'm divorced from their father. He has contact on a regular basis but due to ongoing issues regarding the care he provides I want to limit his contact. Can I do this solely on my own?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I entered the wrong email address its***@******.***
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, rhank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-How old are the children?

-What are the current arrangements?

-What are the ongoing issues?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.