Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My ex son in-law is divorced from my daughter he has access

Customer Question

my ex son in-law is divorced from my daughter he has access alt week ends where the children stay from Friday- night to Monday morning two weeks ago he said he was going away on his own and his new partner of a few months was looking after the children at his home my daughter said no she would have them as she has never seen or knows anything about his new girlfriend he is now saying as it is on his watch he decides who looks after the children that week end is he right When it was first mentioned my daughter said she would have the children and he said ok now he has changed his mind
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How old are the children?

-Does his partner live with him?

-Are there any court orders in place?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the children are 6 and 8 don't know no