How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I want to know what procedures I have to do. I am married

Customer Question

Hi, I want to know what procedures I have to do.
I am married with my British husband in the Philippines but we have been living together here in the UK since I came here in 2008. Unfortunately, we had a relationship breakdown. We both agreed we want to get a divorce here if possible.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

How long have you been married and are there any children involved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi we are 9 yrs married on Wednesday.
We have a daughter aged 11 and I have another daughter and a son aged 16 and 19 respectively.
We are all living in the same flat that my husband is renting privately
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about your position?