Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I got an Attachment of Earnings court date. I just received

I got an Attachment of Earnings court date. I just received the form from my Ex. The form say I have 14 days to fill in Form N65 (response to attachment of earnings form). However it is 8 days until the court date. Should I still turn in the forms with a letter stating why it is late?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, despite the lateness you should still file it to ensure you are complying with proceedings and directions.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you