Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have been in court against local authority acused of

Customer Question

I have been in court against local authority acused of emotional abuse and in march my kids were put in foster care. I also got diagnosed with ssd during procedings and have been having psychotherapy how can i prove i should be allowed my kids home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What chance do i have of them coming home
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I nee some further information first

How old are the chidlren and when was the Final Order made?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The children are 7 and 8 years old
Final hearing in july
But local authority care plan is to keep my children in care
The children physciatrist recommendation kids to live with there farther but me and him had split up until last year but are back together
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What are the actual reasons being given for them being removed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They said that based on probability i had emotionally and psychologically abused my kids by believing had medical conditions they didnt have eg my son had behavioural issues it was suggested adhd i accept that it was
There dad was asked to supervisor me for 10 months they said he could not be trust ecause he would not accept the judgement
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Do you and he live together?