Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My question is my wife is European citizen and she's married

Customer Question

Hello... My question is my wife is European citizen and she's married 7 years before in Romania and she left his husband and and living separate but she has 6 years old child and she's living in uk and exhusband also living in uk but that man don't want to give divorce because he said if you want divorce I will take my child but she done Islamic marraiage with me so tell me can we register marriage in uk and she's pregnant with my child too and I'm illegal from last 3 years so help me out please.. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist:

-Is she living in England or Wales, and for how long?

-How long have they been separated for?

-Is the ex-husband seeing the child, if so how often and what are the arrangements?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She's living in England from more than 1 year..
State/Country relating to question: United Kingdom
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

How long have they been separated from and is she in England or Wales as the law is different if she is in Scotland or Northern Ireland.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.