Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I am an applicant in financial remedy proceedings daughter.

Customer Question

I am an applicant in financial remedy proceedings for my young daughter.
A penal notice was issued to the respondent ie the child's father in Janurary to no effect.
I understand that I can apply to have the penal notice enforced and I wondered how to do this.
There is a final hearing in the matter on August 1.
Yours gratefully
Karen
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. In order to apply for the penal notice to take effect you will need to proceed with a committal application. This can be done under form D11 and a £155 court fee.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would have liked a link to this form and a bit of information about how it works. Do I have to do personal service to other party also? Why is a D11 form more appropriate than a general enforcement application, can't remember form name but saw it online or a c79 form for example? Would some really be sent to jail with a D11. I just want the other party for disclose financial papers in order that there's proper maintenance for my daughter. Thanks