Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My wife is not interested in having her name on the mortgage

Customer Question

My wife is not interested in having her name on the mortgage and property jointly with me because we are married and she doesn't want to deal with the administration. However my mortgage bank has asked that we seek advice that she is aware of the legal impacts/ risks of not being a joint named owner on the property. I will need to obtain evidence she has received this advice. Who can we go to for this advice?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. She will need to see a property and possibly family law solicitor. You can find local ones here: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.