Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My children has been living with me now over 1 year and 6

my children has been living with me now over 1 year and 6 months, my daughter is 15 and my son is 10 . They don't want to stay with mother and she is still collect their child benefit and I've no parental right as my daughter was born 19/03 2001 and my son was born 23/12/2005 . what can I DO ?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Are there any court orders in place, if so what?

In relation to child benefit as the children are living with you, all you need to do is write to the child benefit agency and inform them of the change of circumstances: please see here -https://www.gov.uk/report-changes-child-benefit

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i haven't done any procedure yet. as I've no idea how go on about it?