Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

No will either. Property valued at £170, 000

No will for dad either. Property valued at £170, 000
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Firstly, his father would have automatically inherited the whole property as there was no will. Upon his father's death, the property will have been divided into 3 equal shares between him and his two siblings. He will therefore only be legally entitled to 1/3 of the equity of the property.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.