Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am romanian,and I lived and work in uk in the last 6

Customer Question

Good evening. I am romanian,and I lived and work in uk in the last 6 years,I got a 4 years old daughter with a British man,we are not merried and we split up about 5 months ago,he doesn't have nothing do do with our little girl,he doesn't support us in any way but now he is fraitn me that he wants to take my daughter away from me.I had a full time job since our daughter was 7 months old just to be able to offer her everything she needs, he doesn't help et me with the childcare cost or food or anything.I want to be able to take her out from uk in holiday and maybe one day to move back to romania but he won't let me.what can I do?because he is not a part of her life I want to take all parental rights away v from him.what can I do?where should I go?thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Is he named on the birth certificate as the father?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.