Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My son as a girlfriend that lives in America, Buffalo New

Customer Question

My son as a girlfriend that lives in America, Buffalo New York, she would like to come to England to live but maybe to start with just for six months, she would like to work here as well, she currently works for Walmart. She has a six year old boy and would like to bring him, he is not my sons child, the boy's father hasn't had anything to do with him for the past three years, he has another family. So the boy would have to go to school here. She is in the process of filing for full custody for her son so she can get him a passport. They can both live with me and my husband and son for a bit. But I know they will get there own place either rent or mortgage. Please can you give us some advise on this matter and how much would it cost. They have been together for two year visiting each other a few times a year and speak online everyday. She is 27 and my son is 29. He is in full time work. Thank- you
Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Have your son/girlfriend lived together for any period of time?

If they have not lived together, would your son be prepared to marry her?

Please also state your son's annual employement income?

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please?

Kind regards,

Tom

Expert:  Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Are you able to respond to the above post in order that I may provide you with an answer please? Kind regards,Tom