Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My daughter live with husband and 2 children and with her

my daughter live with husband and 2 children and with her inlaws, Husband and inlaws are forcing mydaughter out of the house
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Who owns the home?-How old are the children?-What other assets and properties do they have?-What are they asking her to leave?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
have you had my reply
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Yes, thank you - I will continue this on the other thread.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have checked and daughter her husband +mother in law and father in law are on land registry
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for confirming. Given that her name is ***** ***** title of the property she has a legal interest in the property and a right to occupy it which can only be prevented if there is a court order excluding her from the property. Therefore her husband and in-laws need to be made aware that they cannot force her out of the property due to her legal interest.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.