13262538

Clare, It's Asma can please answer me how will the transfer

Customer Question

Hi Clare,
It's Asma can please answer me how long will the transfer likely to take place?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Now my two boys are adopted. Eldest daughter no contact no contact with middle two. How can I move on with my life?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Hi Asma

I would expect the Land Registry to deal with it within three months.

Look forward Asma - you are still young and you are a strong woman

Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Clare, Is it from day they recieved the land registry my Application which was 14/06/16. Wow that's so long. I wasn't expecting this long.
I need to put house back on market. Two prospective buyers backed out. It's so annoying. I am sure the lawyer of the land registry might raise more issues. Which they did two weeks ago why did ex brother do a long lasting power of attorney?
My solicitor responded with court order attached to the response.
Got few more months of waiting for this transfer.Ex is a gainer in all this not me.
How should I distract my mind from the outcome of children also the transfer?
What Should I focus on?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

I would expect the Transfer to be completed within three months - I was just building in some "wriggle room"

The Transfer will happen and the house will sell.

What are you doing next for you - are you going back to college as you thought about?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Clare, I am just planning to go day trips, I am going to Weston super mare in 28/01/16. This Wednesday is Eid celebration. I might spend with family or I may be offered a free ticket to on day trip on Wednesday by train I forgot where we due to go, but if the lady is unwell to go then I might be offered to go. I am looking forward.
I completed square mile walk last month at city of London. Crisis (help to stop homelessness) I did this for charity. It was real hard i enjoyed it very well.
Not planning to any more courses I have already completed what I can do.
I just would like to visit different places. Distract my mindWhat do you think of all above I have stated?
Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

You have been busy!

I meant a degree - you are bright and able - you have so much to offer the world!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Clare, I am not that bright at all. Maybe I need to recover from the last year of uncertainty and physical emotional hope. It's hard blow on me. I am questioning myself why did I do all this?
Move in to this house. Spending 1k on the appeal that money went down the drain. That Money would have helped with furniture etc...
College there Are no free courses available.I am unable to afford to pay course fees. I just want to sell house get all I can pay my debts. I am struggling now financiallyAsma
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Look at the Open University and Student finance - you can do whatever you wish

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Do they do still do student finance?
Even if I am on state benefits?
Open university main website?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My physical well being not good. Aches and pains arms unbearable����
Stress pain
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

It is - and yes it is possible

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi Clare, tomorrow I am going to bridge north kiddminister by stream train. I am so looking forward. I am just keeping myself occupied.
I have put house back on the market.
I just hope the transfer takes place. A senior lawyer is looking in to my application. So it's not going to be easy process. Also the January hearing court order has been attached with applicationLet's sit sight let the game begin with the transfer. Ex brother has been summoned for counsil tax. The letter was posted at the adress should I give this to my solicitors or throw it away?Asma
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

It should be dealt with relatively swiftly then

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What should I do with council tax letter?
Summoned on his brother ignore it?
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Notify the Council of the position and confirm that it has not yet been transferred to you.