Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Supposedly a DNA test was carried out in 2009, which came

Customer Question

Supposedly a DNA test was carried out in 2009, which came back positive. I don't believe any test could have come back with a positive result, because I'm 100% convinced the woman in question was already pregnant when we first met. I tried to get the mother to give me a DNA sample, but she point blank refused. I contacted the CSA about this but they said because it's the mother refusing the sample, rather than them, they will not close the case, even though their website says different. I threatened the mother with court action but she said she will defy any court order. I contacted the Works and Pensions Department, they replied saying "Get your own test done and if it comes back negative, we'll refund any money taken from you" Where do I go from here? I'm at my wits end because the CSA have taken a total of £2000 from my bank account via court order and even put a charging order on my house.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Who arranged the DNA test in 2009?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was arranged by the CSA.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

So it was done by a reputable company - but you do not accept it - is that correct?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I don't believe a DNA test was carried out, because the woman in question was already pregnant when we first met, therefore any test would have come back negative.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Did you give a sample and a photograph?