Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex husband is taking my 6 year old son on holiday abroad

Customer Question

my ex husband is taking my 6 year old son on holiday abroad to Majorca with my permission.
I have asked to know the resort and address of where they are staying but he is refusing to tell me.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. As you have parental responsibility by virtue of being the mother you must be consulted and your consent obtained for thr travel abroad and it is usual for you to be provided with contact numbers and locations as well as dwtails of flight arrangements for the trip. If he does not provide these then you can reasonably withhold your consent for the travel.

I hope this assists. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.