Asma are you talking about the Care Proceedings?
I woudl suggest that you wait until the matter is resolved before you make any complaints
I think imprisonment would be a good idea
He is just foolish - I am sure it will resolve
Yes the brother could sign a transfer
It is but it is a problem that your ex has created
I woudl need to see the letter from the Land Registry to comment!
can you send me a copy of the letter from the Land Registry
I think that is a good idea
Yes go back and ask to be referred to a psychiatrist
Can you send me a copy of the TR1
You do realise that this means that you cannot claim anything else from your ex - just the house?
There should have been at least one earlier letter from the Land Registry - do you have a copy?
There was an earlier letter from them - I need to see that one
There must have been an earlier letter - and we need to see it
I have seen that one - what I need to see the previous one that was sent to the conveyancer
I need to see the earlier one to understand exactly what it is the Land Registry want changed
They do Asma - but I need to see the earlier letter to be certain what it is
I need to see the earlier letter to know what needs to happen next
Right NOW I understand the problem and why the Land Registry would not accept the Orders
Do we know if the brother is contactable at all?
Is your ex in touch with his brother?
I would suggest he is told it is get him to sign a TR1 or face prison!
Yes I am aware - he need sto be told that it is his responsibility to get it signed
She is keeping costs down and trying to avoid taking what is an unusual order back to court
It is a matter of making your ex anxious about the future than you - it can be done
Based on what you have said yes
I am glad she agrees
It is not an easy issue to resolve so fingers crossed
It would not be in his interest to do that - so I hope he finds his brother soon
Ok maybe tomorrow
That is a possibility.
Well that is at least a clear plan
That is the best option for you
It is a very good letter
The solicitor gave them three weeks as that is a realistic time frame
All of that is good
There is a reasonable chance I hope
You will get there I am sure
Is there a property in his name?
What did he do with the £58,000
If the house is mortgaged it is no use to you sadly as it cannot be transferred
I think he will have to admit what happened to the £58,000
You will get something I am certain
I am sure you will get there - he does not wish to go before the Judge
I hope so for your sake - you need this ended
I hope so
I am sure the Judge will not be happy with him
Wait for the next two weeks
I hope it will be over soon for you
It is stressful but hold on
i know you do
I can understand that
Wait and see love
Fingers crossed then
He is indeed
He does indeed
Not until the three weeks are up
No she needs to wait
Still better to wait - otherwise you are charged for unnecessary work
That could be forever so there has to be a balance
Unless they have another explanation then yes
Yes that is all very well thought through
You will have to wait a little longer I am afraid
Wait and see Asma
It is a very unusual situation and that has made it difficult to achieve an acceptable result.
Only a short while before you will be able to move forward
That will be good
Possiblt a panic attack - but see your doctor this week
that sounds good
Let us hope that is not needed
No it will not effect anything
I do not have enough knowledge of what the exact position is - but I would avoid going back to court if there was any other way
So long as it arrives - preferably without further expense!
Yes she has
Wait until you have some news
baby steps - moving across Birmingham would help
You can always appeal
The Housing Association
Simply write and ask that the matter be reconsidered
Stay positive - things are moving
Let us hope that it is accepted
I am afraid that all you can do is wait and see
Indeed it is
They will learn!
Ask her nicely if there is any right of appeal
Sadly you have done all that you can
They just to hold on a little longer
Because it is not always necessary for the person acquiring the property to sign
Yes fingers crossed
Fingers crossed that it arrives soon
He may have been busy
You need to let them try again first
Let us hope it goes better than that
Well they have to give it a go
I think they are going with the best option
There is no point in trying that - work with this one first
I think they are being realistic about what is achieveable
That is right - stay positive!
No nothing will be changed
Very likely - but there is no action that you can take regarding it
That is really great news
You will find a way
You must move
Outside the Uk
Wherever you are in the Uk there is a risk that Social Services will intervene - only by going outside the UK can you avoid that
Because it is extreme advice
You need to ask them and not me I am afraid
What wonderful news
I cannot answer these questions - they are personal to you
If you have further children in the Uk there will be Social Services involvement from prior to the birth
That is very sensible
So very pleased for you
Maybe Manchester - a little further North
You can go as far as you want!
Have faith - you have got this far!
Start planning the future!
No but you can plan
With what YOU want to do - maybe more education?
Then plan where you will visit when you have the money
You are doing well
What about a counsellor?
Brad ford and Barnsley are very multi cultural
Well I am sure you will find the right place
It mean he beleives they can do a good job for you
He is just stirring - ignore him
That sounds very positive
More good news