Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My husband's ex wife is preventing us from seeing or

Customer Question

My husband's ex wife is preventing us from seeing or speaking to his 23yr old disabled daughter. This has stemmed from the fact we couldn't have her one weekend due to my husband's work commitments. We usually have her sat while Sun every other weekend. What can we do? There is no resolve with his ex wife we are just getting abuse from her & she is lying to her Daughter. Although she is both physically & mentally disabled she is capable of giving her own opinion, we managed to speak to her whilst she is in respite & should be going to see her there today - however her mum as found out & says we can't. Although my step daughter as said she wants to see us & has asked if she is coming to ours at the weekend because she misses us.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Do you know if her mother has been appointed as her Deputy?

Have you reported the matter to Social Services?