James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

I am separated from my husband now months, the children 10&8

Customer Question

I am separated from my husband now for 6 months, the children 10&8 are living with him but court agrred for shared custody on the 20th May. This has still not happened and he wants to take the kids abroad on holiday and I dont want him to untill shared custody is achieved ..... can he take the kids without my permission. The passports are with my solicitor and he is threatening court this week if I do not release them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies, I have entered the wrong email address; can you reply to***@******.***
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Could you please attach the court order/orders so I can check the exact terms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a space on the site for me to attach a document?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if you click the paperclip you can attach documents

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.