How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am separated from my husband now months, the children 10&8

Customer Question

I am separated from my husband now for 6 months, the children 10&8 are living with him but court agrred for shared custody on the 20th May. This has still not happened and he wants to take the kids abroad on holiday and I dont want him to untill shared custody is achieved ..... can he take the kids without my permission. The passports are with my solicitor and he is threatening court this week if I do not release them?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies, I have entered the wrong email address; can you reply to***@******.***
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Could you please attach the court order/orders so I can check the exact terms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a space on the site for me to attach a document?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Yes, if you click the paperclip you can attach documents

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.