13262538

My wife if appealing arrangement order children to go on

Customer Question

My wife if appealing arrangement order for my children to go on holiday next week. The court case is tomorrow.I received notification of the appeal case on 2 days ago, and I got the court bundle yesterday.
The bundle has new information/evidence that was not presented to the lower court.I do not have enough time to review the bundle nor file a Respondents notice.What are my options.. Will I be able to speak to judge tomorrow?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

What new evidence has been produced?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi you're awesome... and i don't want to waste your time...This issue has been resolved. (to some extent)5 stars to you.. no need to reply
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.