Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Is being tracked into signing severe of joint tenancy

is being tracked into signing severe of joint tenancy grounds for divorce?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i mean tricked not tracked
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If you consider the action to be unreasonable behaviour which has led to the irretrievable break down of the marriage, then you would be entitled to apply for a divorce under the fact of unreasonable behaviour but I would suggest that you also list more incidents of unreasonable behaviour from your spouse to support an application to ensure that it is accepted by the court.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.