Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Please would you be kind to advise whether my parents who

Customer Question

Please would you be kind to advise whether my parents who currently care for their adult child who has learning disabilities following brain damage at birth should;
A. Set up a trust fund and include it in a Will
B. Make provisions in the Will whereby assets would be given to the siblings who will take care of their disabled sibling?
How would the above impact the Income Support and Disability Allowance currently received and used by the parents for their child who is age is 46.
Look forward to your response.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry I responded by accident. I will opt out so another expert can assist you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi NicolaThank you for your message.Yes please provide me with an answer to my question.Kind regardsGeorge
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning
Please continue to search for a solicitor and will i still be charged if you cannot provide a answer.Kind regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you. You can ask for a refund at any time if you are not satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello NicolaPlease can you let me know if someone has been found who can provide an answer to my question? Alternatively can I have a refund?Kind regardsGeorge ***********