Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My son has had s final contact order hearing deferred may be

My son has had his final contact order hearing deferred may be to October as the case that being held on same day is more urgent
The temporary access order finished on Thursday and no more visits arranged through court it been an issue as having to have contact with grandaughter maternal grandmother who also control the situation where we take her what she eats changing the three year old so arranging to see her till October is impossible is there anyway that we can ask for a nearer hearing as my son works and he has alternative weeks day off Ashe works sat and the mother will not allow Sunday access as she saying it her family time with her other two children what can we do as contacting the mother is not option as the lies she stated we can't take the chance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will I get a reply today
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for question. Are you able to attach the court order using the paperclip please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this ok
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Harris we done all what court asked two visits she cancelled as grandaughter being ill .he provided a urine test results due to doctors fee that all he could afford as had to pay doctor fee separate to test
So everything in place for access hearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Which is clear
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He asking for every Sunday 10 to 6
Once a month over sat night
One week summer holiday
Christmas shared
My grandaughter be 4 in december
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The court case was suppose to be Monday 18 th
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I have checked the order and note there is a further hearing on 18 July. The previous arrangements were likely decided to end last week as you are returning to court on 18 July for the court to decide the long-term arrangements. I would suggest that you prepare a "position statement" for the court outlining how the arrangements have been and the issues you have raised above, together with your long-term proposals.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.