Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My son is 11 years old has not been to school fully in 4

Customer Question

my son is 11 years old has not been to school fully in 4 years and has not been at all since march this year. he has severe anxiety and probably further issues. his current school have been very supportive in fighting for support with us. however we had an assessment completed and although i stated that my son is a child in need i was told no safeguarding issues if he gets a diagnosis he may get support from disabled childrens services. All agencies have continually passed the buck as he doesnt tick the right boxes/meet criteria. we were told he would get therapy but were not informed by the agency who said they would provide it that there was no funding so he wouldnt receive it. i contacted the local MP explaining our situation and asking who is supposed to support us. childrens services reopened the case after this and a professionals meeting was held. i was informed that at this meeting childrens services more or less admitted messing up by closing the case. i have been open and honest with childrens services. i said i did not want information in the assessment regarding my sons dad not being his biological father but they have insisted on including this. my son does not know this information. content is never accurate in any reports i receive and now they are forcing me to accept that this information is kept in the assessment. can i legally force this information to be removed and please give me the legislation to quote so that i can have this information removed
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear you want all reference to his biological father removed?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No i do not wish to wait any longer. in fact i would like reimbursement of the £36 i paid. this fee was paid to get a faster answer and here you are asking if i would like to wait longer. please reimburse me and forget the question. As far as i am concerned you have not provided me with an answer therefore i have paid for a service which has not been received. please reimburse my feeand i will attend a free legal clinic.
thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok. If I could invite you to contact customer services. THanks and good luck. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can u please give me an email or telephone number for customer services as i cannot go via the contact us or any other linkthank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund