Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My children aged 19, 21 and 22 live with their mother but

Customer Question

My children aged 19, 21 and 22 live with their mother but she has met someone and moving to America. She is selling the house and leaving them nothing. I have already met someone and living with her so we can't have my children. I have always paid CSA on time and never missed. Now that my children are older I don't have to pay anything however I have paid my ex wife which has contributed to looking after the kids and enabled her to live in a good house. But she is now selling up and leaving them nothing. Can she do this? Do my children have any rights to remain in the house?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What happened to the former matrimonial home?