How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 846
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I have be en paying 100 pound a month to my ex partner

Customer Question

I have be en paying 100 pound a month to my ex partner for my daughter but she will not let me have regular acces to my daughter and will only let me see her at her house and she is now taking me to csa what can I do x
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties that you are experiencing with the mother of your daughter.

Please may I ask:

- how old is your daughter?

- why is your ex saying that the contact needs to take place at her house?

kind regards


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter is 19 months old and the mother will only let me see her at her house as she doesn't want my new partner anywhere near my daughter but it is very upsetting as the mother has a new partner and he sees my daughter x
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 12 months ago.


Please accept my apologies for my delay in respondign to you as I was unavailable yesterday.

Do you think it is just out of jealousy that your ex is acting this way?

kind regards


Related Family Law Questions