Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Can I check if my fathers name is still on the deeds to s

Customer Question

can I check if my fathers name is ***** ***** the deeds to his house or if it has been put in some one else name.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. As long as the property is registered land you can obtain an up to date title deed from the land registry for £3 here: https://www.gov.uk/search-property-information-land-registry

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.