How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I have filled out a C100 as the respondent and I cannot

Customer Question

I have filled out a C100 as the respondent and I cannot agree on where to school our child in Sept 2017. It will be her first year in primary school. The respondent has accepted a place without the consent of me, the Applicant.
I've been advised that this matter is urgent and to complete a C100. What reasons do I cite on the form for not attending MAIM? Do I need the consent of a mediator to complete the form? This is an urgent application.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

How long have you known about the school place?